QuickBooks is an amazing Accounting software, that has flourished many business houses from small to medium to large. There are other accounting software as well available in the market. But, QuickBooks has gained the preferences of many users from all over the world. Along with the exclusive feature, it often persists with flaws. The flaws pops in the system as error code trouble. Here, we are going to discuss about one such error code problem ie QuickBooks error H505.
QuickBooks Error H505
QuickBooks error H505 appears when a user tries to open the company file, while it is not allocated in the system. The issue also arrive, when a QuickBooks company file requires additional configuration.
Causes of QuickBooks Error H505
There are various causes for the arrival of QuickBooks error h505 which are as follows:-
- Damaged or wrong .ND file limited to QuickBooks Desktop from opening file over network.
- Incorrect hosting configuration may block the communication of QuickBooks with corporate file.
- While QuickBooks company file requires additional configuration.
- If QuickBooks services is not initiated.
- Incorrect firewall settings may obstructs incoming or outgoing communication to corporate file.
So, these are some of the causes of QuickBooks error H505 & it needed to be resolved with effective solution.
How to resolve QuickBooks Error H505?
There are various ways in which you can resolve QuickBooks Error H505. Here, we come along one of the effective ways to counter QuickBooks error H505:-
Create a New Company File Folder
- At first, create a new company file folder in the hosting computer. Now, share the original folder.
- If you don’t have a digital computer, then you can consider an IT specialists.
- In a new folder, copy, qbw file to the multi-user mode again.
- Now you can open QuickBooks company file.