Being one of the leading accounting software, quickbooks provide amazing benefits to the users. Talk about the reviews of Quickbooks Error H202, the software is backed by loads of positive reviews, in terms of accuracy & reliability. The software offers amazing benefits to the users but it doesn’t mean that the Quickbooks is resistant to the drawbacks. Like every product, the software also have some limitations. The limitations appear in the form of glitches & errors. Here, we are going to discuss about Quickbooks H202 Error – along with its causes & Effective solution.
What are the causes for Error H202 Of Quickbooks?
The error displays when Quickbooks software on the PC unable to communicate with the server. Apart from these, there are other causes for the appearance of Quickbooks H202 error. Let’s move further to know more about error H202:-
- Due to incorrect hosting configuration.
- Firewall setting might block the access of Company files.
- Incorrect .ND files configuration that allows QB to access company files in a network.
- DNS setting is incorrect.
- Quickbooks database server manager not accessing to find the IP address of host computer.
How to Fix Quickbooks Error H202?
- Press Windows + R, on keyboard, then type msc & select to the service icon.
- Then scroll to the list of services, & select Quickbooks DBxx.
- Double click on the DBXX services, & click stop to disable the services.
- Now select on service start option as Automatic from the drop down menu to start.
- Open Quickbooks & click on file to open