Quickbooks has revolutionised many business firms from small to medium size. Though, it becomes one of the prior choices of many users. Backed by tons of positive reviews, validating its accuracy & reliability. Being an advanced & exclusive software, quickbooks could not escape with glitches. As the software is prone to issues. Issue appears in the form of defaults & Errors. Here, we are going to discuss about Quickbooks Error H505 – It’s causes & procedures to fix.
What are the causes of Quickbooks Error H505?
Whenever the user tries to switch from single user mode to the multi user mode. Then, quickbooks might appear with Quickbooks error H505. There are other causes due to which Quickbooks Error H505 persists. The causes would be:-
- .ND file is damaged or incorrect.
- The IP address of the server cannot be find.
- Hosting not being configured properly
- The server has not turn on the host mode.
- Might be some problem with DNS Setting
- Quickbooks firewall are not configured properly
How to fix Quickbooks Error H505?
Configure Firewall settings
- Go the start & click on it.
- On the search button, type control panel
- Then open the control panel.
- Navigate to the Firewall configuration & open it.
- Next choose to Add program
- Required to put the list of exceptions – Quickbooks 20xx
- Restart the system, so that will be updated in the system.
- Check, the Quickbooks Error H505 is removed or not