The Quickbooks has revolutionized many business firms, even though it appears with certain limitations. As every exclusive product has some limitations, Quickbooks also appears with the same. There are certain circumstances when users have to face software abnormalities. This hampers the work-flow. The arrival of such issues in a large organization requires immediate assistance. Here, we come up with one such Quickbooks issue that obstructs the work-flow. If your Quickbooks Not Opening or company file is not opening. Then, you are in the right place, get an effective solution to resolve such an issue.
How to resolve the “Quickbooks Not opening” issue?
The arrival of any defect in the Quickbooks often persists. It persists either due to the unawareness of the user or technical issues in the software. If you have come across an issue like “Quickbooks not opening”. Don’t fret, we provide an effective solution for your technical glitches. There are various methods to resolve the Quickbooks issues on the web. Here, we come up with one of the effective solutions to fix it:-
- Check the properties & file extension of the software
- At first, expand the folder, where the company file is saved.
- Make a right-click on the Company file to select properties.
- Ensure the Type of File is Quickbooks company file & the file comprises of at least 7MB.
- Click on Advanced & make sure that boxes of Compress & Encrypt attributes remain unchecked.
- Then, click on Ok.