One cannot deny the fact that QuickBooks products -Premier and Pro are both outstanding. Both have their different uses and functionalities. Business owners can either as per their requirements and needs. It is important to know the points that make different these products from one another. You can be able to make the right decision for your business growth thereafter.
One of the main difference between the two is regarding their versatility. Quickbooks Pro Does n’t provide multiple industry-specific versions, while QuickBooks Premier does.
Features of Quickbooks Premier that makes it different from QuickBooks Pro:
- Five users are allowed.
- One can easily manage the activities related to inventory as it has an inventory centre.
- It can set numerous measurement units for items of inventory.
- It has the capability of back order and sales order.
- One can easily track changes to job estimates.
- It has the flexibility of changing the rates of billing intended for various clients, employees and services.
- It has the ability to track the balance sheet by the department, location, and profit centre.
While if we talk about QuickBooks Pro, it has the features as:
- Only three users are allowed.
- It is equipped with the feature of income tracker, by which you can follow up with your customers with regards to payment.
- It has the capability of purchase orders.
- Not only this, but it also helps you in accounting the report templates.
- It provides you with the feature of sending the professional invoices and quotes from your email account.
- It keeps track of the performance report of your business that includes expenses, incomes, profits, loss, etc.
- Data can be imported easily from QuickBooks, excel or quicken earlier version,