Quickbooks is one of the leading accounting software for small to medium-size business houses. Many business firms prefer Quickbooks over other accounting software. It’s all due to the Quickbook’s amazing features. According to the stats, the Quickbook is gaining tremendous sales from the past few years. Backed by tons of positive reviews, validating its accuracy & reliability. Intuit has developed many versions for QuickBooks. Among all these, Quickbooks payroll is more demanding. As in large organizations, for payroll accounting, the Quickbooks payroll eases the work-load.
Let’s take an instance, where monitoring a large employee record in a spreadsheet doesn’t look less than a heck. A minor mistake can lead to steep penalties & might upset your employees. Thus, to avoid the inconvenience, Quickbooks payroll provides amazing benefits to its users. The Quickbooks payroll are further divided into three different versions:-
Basic Payroll Version
The initial version of payroll is termed as Basic, where users can easily attain exclusive feature benefits. The feature of basic facilitates to the users are as follows:-
- Produce & Prompt paychecks for employee’s salary.
- Pay W-2 & 1099 contractors without any hassle
- Through QuickBooks, make a direct deposit into employees & contractors accounts.
- You can access to take support from the Quickbooks helpline number.
- Ease to make tax calculations. With a single click, avail the result in few seconds.
Enhanced Payroll Version
The version is an enhanced feature of the Basic version. Here, you can get additional benefits. Some of its features are:-
- Business generate paychecks for its employees
- The version has an automatic tax payroll system, through enhanced, the user automatically pays for the employee’s tax.
- Fill out the tax forms automatically through an enhanced version.
- To avail the benefits from Quickbooks Enhanced Payroll, the user must compile it with upgraded versions.
Assisted Payroll Version
One of the advanced versions of payroll assisted payroll version provides exclusive features to the users. The features of assisted payroll versions are:-
- Produce & Prompt Paychecks for employees.
- Pay W-2 &1099 employees at once with assisted payroll version.
- Offer direct deposit benefits to the employees & contractors.
- Enhanced version serves automatic tax submissions.
- Without any tax penalty, the user can fill up the tax form & submit it.