Quickbooks, undoubtedly is an extensive accounting software, providing optimum service benefits to the users. From managing payroll to estimating inventory to monitoring expenses, QuickBooks stands out at the top. But, It doesn’t mean that the software is resistant to any issues. Like other accounting software, QuickBooks arrive with error problems. Here, we are going to discuss about QuickBooks Error 3100 with its causes & solutions.
QuickBooks Error 3100
The QuickBooks Error 3100 generally appears with the business owners, that deals with vendors & shoppers. The possibility of error occurs when there is two vendors or shoppers with the same name.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 3100
The QuickBooks usually arrive with glitches & error in software. There are several causes which could be responsible for the arrival of these issues. Some of the causes of QuickBooks Error 3100 are as:-
- It could be due to interpretation of same name of two vendors & users.
- When the sales force trying to sync up with previously present QuickBooks software, then it might bring duplicacy in the sales account of QuickBooks.
How to fix QuickBooks Error 3100?
There are various ways available on the web. But, Here we come along the appropriate way to resolve the error code 3100 issue. Follow these simple steps to resolve QuickBooks error 3100 which are as follows:-
- Firstly, Sign in to salesforce account with appropriate credentials.
- Navigate to accounts Lab.
- Select & click on the Merge accounts from the Bottom, right corner of window.
- Now, input the name of duplicate account & then validate it to merge it. The value mentioned in the Customer list ID should not be removed.
In case, you still find the error trouble 3100. Connect with QuickBooks support phone number, to avail effective solution for your issues & Query.