Quickbooks is an accounting software, which helps the consumer to provide the data with accuracy, reliability & even saves your time. But there are certain errors which appears in the software. These errors affect the smooth functioning of accounting. Here, we are going to discuss about Quickbooks Error 6123:-
Causes of Quickbooks Error Code 6123
There are certain causes due to which Quickbooks Error 6123 persists. Let’s move further to know about the reasons of these errors to appear:-
- Due to corrupt network connection, with host computer.
- Blocking a port of Firewall software which is necessary to communicate with the server hosting the company file.
- Due to the corrupt program files or Quickbooks data.
- Multiple occurence of Quickbooks database services are running.
- Company file may opens up in a new version of Quickbooks.
- While restoring a backup from a removable storage device.
- Due to the damaged window user.
How to fix Quickbooks Error 6123 ?
If there is a problem then, there is a solution also for your issues. Talking about the solution, by following necessary steps. You can easily solve Quickbooks Error 6123. The steps are :-
Fixing the error 6123, 0 while opening /upgrading a company file in quickbooks Desktop are as follows:-
- Install & Download Quickbooks File Doctor in your system.
- Now open the Quickbooks File doctor.
- Check the company file in drop down list.
- Now select the check file damage, & then diagnose it.
- Enter the admin password & click ok
- After this a message display to upgrade your system to the newer version. Upgrade it to the newer version or select repair the company file in the existing version. It will be repaired.
- Now initiate on all the instructions coming before you from Quickbooks File doctor.
- There is still an issue appears in the software, then reboot your system.