With the advent of QuickBooks, the task of accounting has become really easy. It helps to keep the stock and payroll full records. However, there are occasions when the user confronts errors. Any error when it appears can certainly create obstacles in your work. One such error is QuickBooks Update Error 15102.
This error appears when you attempt a payroll download and software update.Let’s now move further to know the various reasons behind this error.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 15102!
Some of this error’s possible causes are:
- When QuickBooks is being downloaded by the multi-users at a time.
- When the user is not signed in as the windows administrator/ user is running the Windows Vista
- If the specified location of download is not accessible, and the shared download signs in.
What are the easy steps to solve QuickBooks Error 15102?
Here are the solutions to this problem:
Solution 1: By enabling the single-user mode
- If running QB in multi-user mode, firstly, you need to log out all the network users.
- Run QB on the system that is having update problems.
- Go to the File menu, under which an option appears “Switch to Single User”. Click it
- Attempt for updating QB payroll once again.
Solution 2: You can log in as a windows administrator.
- Go to start and then choose the option as “Switch User”
- The account has administrative rights, select it.
- Using the account of admin, sign in
- Perform a right-click on the icon of QuickBooks and then choose” Run as Administrator”
- Execute updates for payroll again and then verify if the error still persists.
Our professional team is there to help you with the best solutions.